QUT Airport Reception
International Student Services (ISS) provides a 24 hour Airport Reception service for new international (including new Study Abroad and Exchange) students from Brisbane International or Domestic Airport to your pre-arranged temporary or permanent accommodation in Brisbane.
Here is a list of eligible Brisbane suburbs covered.
Bel-Air Limousines carries out our airport reception services, delivering you directly to your Australian accommodation.
Who is eligible?
- This service is available to new QUT international (including new Study Abroad and Exchange) students who are starting their course at QUT for the first time.
- Accompanying family, friends or relatives can be picked up together for an additional cost (AUD$15 per person).
Is there a fee?
- Additional fees apply for accompanying family, friends or relatives (AUD$15 per person).
- New international students enrolled in English language programs (General English, English for Academic Purposes) need to pay $110.
- Free for all other new international (including new Study Abroad and Exchange) students.
How do I apply?
Before you make a booking, you need to prepare the following:
- your flight number, date and time of arrival
- confirmed your pre-booked accommodation
- your accommodation address
- the number of people accompanying you, if any
- paid for airport reception fee via QUTPay
only if you are enrolled in an English language course (General English, English for Academic Purposes). (Please remember to quote your receipt reference number in the comments section of your airport reception application form)
Please lodge your application online at least 3 business days (Monday to Friday) prior to your arrival.
What should I do if I cannot find my driver when I arrive at Brisbane Airport?
(I had received a confirmation email from QUT Airport Reception)
- Your driver should be holding a QUT sign and will be waiting for you at the Arrival Hall (International Airport) or at the Baggage claim area of your airline (Domestic Airport).
- If you are unable to locate our staff or if something unexpected happens, please go to the Visitor Information Centre at the airport for assistance and call Bel-Air Limousines at +617 3245 1780.
If you have any question, please contact our Arrivals Team at email@example.com