QUT Airport Reception
International Student Services (ISS) provides a 24 hour Airport Reception service for new international (including new Study Abroad and Exchange) students from Brisbane International or Domestic Airport to the following destinations:
- one of the QUT designation temporary accommodation providers
- a pre-arranged homestay, or
- your pre-arranged permanent accommodation in Brisbane.
Here is a list of eligible Brisbane suburbs covered.
Who is eligible?
- This service is available to new QUT international (including new Study Abroad and Exchange) students who are starting their course at QUT for the first time.
- Accompanying family, friends or relatives can be transferred at additional cost.
Is there a fee?
- Additional fees apply for accompanying family, friends or relatives
- New international students enrolled in English language programs (General English, English for Academic Purposes) need to pay $110
- Free for all other new international (including new Study Abroad and Exchange) students
How do I apply?
Before you make a booking, you need to provide the following:
- your flight number, date and time of arrival
- confirmed your pre-booked accommodation
- your accommodation address
- the number of people accompanying you, if any
- paid for airport reception fee via QUTPay if you are enrolled in an English language course (General English, English for Academic Purposes). (Please remember to quote your receipt reference number in the comments section of your airport reception application form)
Please lodge your application online at least 3 business days prior to your arrival.
QUT business days are Monday to Friday.
You can apply for the airport system by clicking the apply button on the right
What should I do if I cannot find my driver when I arrive at Brisbane Airport?
(I had received a confirmation email from QUT Airport Reception)
- Your driver should be holding a QUT sign and will be waiting for you at the Arrival Hall (International Airport) or at the Baggage claim area of your airline (Domestic Airport).
- If you are unable to locate our staff or if something unexpected happens, please go to the Visitor Information Centre for assistance and call this number +617 3245 1780.
If you have any question, please contact our Arrivals Team at email@example.com